For all its entities, Sopemea is looking for
an IT Assistant
Reporting directly to Sopemea's IT Manager, your role will be to ensure the maintenance and development of the sites, support users and participate in software deployment projects used by Sopemea in recent acquisitions.
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- Management of IT maintenance contracts
- Ensure remote or local troubleshooting
- Management of mail and internet services
- Administration of computer and telephone network systems
- Administration of platforms at group level (including the UK)
- Raising user awareness of IT security and best practice
- Participation in the group's IT projects, in particular the deployment of business software packages within acquired/merged companies
- Management of business applications with Windows servers under Vmware platform
You have a minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role.
You have developed skills in server management, virtualisation, VOIP and networks. You will be able to work in a team environment and have a good understanding of the business. Desired competencies in VmWare, Microsoft, Cisco, HP Aruba, Sonicwall, SCCM, Azure, Office 365
You are known for your rigour, your organisation and your flexibility. Autonomous and pragmatic, you have a strong user satisfaction orientation. Able to document what you do through simple and operational written procedures.
Fluency in English is essential.
Workplace: Vélizy-Villacoublay (78).
Please apply to :
Mrs Verdelet, Human Resources Director